Chakras are energy centres in the body that are thought to affect physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. There are seven major chakras located along the spine, from the base of the spine to the crown of the head.
Ways to activate the chakras include:
1. Meditation: Take time to focus on each chakra individually, visualizing a bright light radiating from the centre of each one.
2. Yoga: Use specific poses to help open and activate each chakra.
3. Breathing: Take deep, slow breaths while focusing on each chakra in turn.
4. Ayurvedic herbs: Use Ayurvedic herbal remedies associated with each chakra to help open and balance them.
5. Crystals: Place crystals associated with each chakra near the corresponding area of the body.
6. Sound: Use sound healing techniques such as chanting, singing bowls, or mantras to activate the chakras.
7. Visualization: Visualize a bright light radiating from the centre of each chakra.